We are an electronic/digital mission that seeks “in a world of confusing and competing messages, to communicate a creative and compelling witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ through media.”
Based in Pittsburgh, PA, PMM is a faith-based non-profit media organization of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). PMM is supported by nine Presbyteries, two synods and the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)’s Office of Communication.
Presbyterian Media Mission
901 Allegheny Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Phone: (412) 323-1400, extension 311
FAX: (412) 323-2256
Under the Directorship of Gregg Hartung we,
- Received Silver Remi Award, in April 2013, Houston International Film Festival, Producer of “Walk – A Presbyterian Journey” video for Pittsburgh churches.
- Received Gold Remi Award, Houston International Film Festival – Producer of “Come Walk with Us” video for the General Assembly Summer 2012 in Pittsburgh.
- Received a New York International Radio Festival Silver Medal for a PASSAGES Radio Program featuring Lesley Bilinda – “Lesley Inside Rwanda” in 1997.
- Creative Director/Media Coordinator for the best local church advertising in 1993 – Religious Public Relations Council – Wilbur Award 1994.
- A Gabriel Award-winning producer for both the Best Syndicated Religious Radio Show in the country and the Best Syndicated Short Feature in the country in 1992.
- Winner, in a joint cooperative effort with Philadelphia Presbytery and BBC, of a DeRose-Hinklehouse Award for the mission video GOOD NEWS: Film at Eleven.
- A Gabriel Award-winning producer for the Best Radio Short Features in the country, TAPESTRY OF HOPE in 1985 and CHOICE (series) in 1987.
- TV Production Assistant with the Wilbur Award-winning television special THE CIRCLE OF HOPE produced by the Presbyterian Media Mission 1981.
- Served on a church-wide task force on communications for the G.A.C. of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)